WargameFans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all things RPG and Wargaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New commission work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
myrnnyx

New commission work Empty
PostSubject: New commission work   New commission work Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:54 pm

A couple months ago, I took a commission to design a new scheme. My instructions were, dark blue on top, faded to dark purple. Multi-color stars throughout. The head was to be painted like a globe, with the depiction of Atlas holding it up. The base was to look like it was standing on a platform. And it was to be posed as if waving to a croud.

So, after three weeks of sketching, I finally set to, and came up with this. The customer is very happy with it.

I had originally submitted this piece for Round 4 of the CBT Forum painting contest, but since a month has past since the submission deadline, the customer wants to post pictures on his own site. As such, I am withdrawing this submission from the contest, and posting for general feedback.

As always, thoughts, opinions, and thrown pottery welcome.

New commission work 20-942b
Back to top Go down
Merc
Admin
Merc

New commission work Empty
PostSubject: Re: New commission work   New commission work Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:03 pm

Nice work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wargamefans.net

New commission work
Page 1 of 1