WargameFans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all things RPG and Wargaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melody's Rockers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
myrnnyx

Melody's Rockers Empty
PostSubject: Melody's Rockers   Melody's Rockers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:25 pm

When Melody Lane took to the Solaris circuit, people thought her white and pink Bandersnatch was a joke. When she stated winning, people still couldn't get past the colors. Then, the Jihad came to Solaris. Lane gathered together a team of Solaris hotshots, and took them to task against the Word of Blake, who didn't know whether to die from the serious threat, or die of laughing.

Whenever the group would capture a Mech, the trademark pink was added to the WoB white, mocking them even further. The Crusader below is one such example.

As always, thoughts, opinions, and thrown pottery are welcome!

Melody's Rockers 20-834c
Back to top Go down
Merc
Admin
Merc

Melody's Rockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Rockers   Melody's Rockers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:18 am

Is that a real Solaris unit? Either way, I oddly like the color scheme... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.wargamefans.net
myrnnyx

Melody's Rockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Rockers   Melody's Rockers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:59 am

Merc wrote:
Is that a real Solaris unit? Either way, I oddly like the color scheme... Shocked

It's not a canon unit. It's my own.
Back to top Go down
ogre

ogre

Melody's Rockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Rockers   Melody's Rockers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:30 pm

Very cool scheme, and a great name for a unit, too!
Back to top Go down
Merc
Admin
Merc

Melody's Rockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Rockers   Melody's Rockers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:44 pm

myrnnyx wrote:
Merc wrote:

It's not a canon unit. It's my own.

Either way, AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wargamefans.net
Sponsored content

Melody's Rockers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody's Rockers   Melody's Rockers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melody's Rockers
Page 1 of 1