WargameFans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all things RPG and Wargaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And the Winners are...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merc
Admin
Merc

And the Winners are... Empty
PostSubject: And the Winners are...   And the Winners are... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:35 am

Well, all, I know there were delays and other minor setbacks...but it was an AWESOME contest! I thank you all for participating, I truly appreciate all of your hard work. I know some of you may not have liked all of the results of this competition, I do apologize for any hurt feelings, as with any competition that one puts themselves in position for others scrutiny egos may take hits. That said I hope all of you will participate in our next competition once I have made some decisions and announce it.
Thanks again,
Ben (Merc)

First place finishers please PM me your choice of commercially available Mech, vehicle, or infantry model...standard game pieces only (preferably by Wednesday morning as I am going to the game store in Mt. Prospect that carries a HUGE selection of CBT)...no museum scale or dropships. Second place finishers, I will announce what is available from my Warchest later this week for you all to choose from. All items are new and in package, just leftovers or extra good deals or hard to finds that I no longer plan to use.

1st Place
MASTERGUNZ

And the Winners are... Master13

2nd Place
DARRIAN WOLF

And the Winners are... Maraud12

VETERAN

1st Place
SSGMCGRORY

And the Winners are... Ssgmcg13

2nd Place
GODANDDAVION

And the Winners are... God211

NOVICE

1st Place
PHLOP

And the Winners are... Phlop211

2nd Place
FORCE

And the Winners are... Force112
Back to top Go down
http://www.wargamefans.net
god and davion

PostSubject: Re: And the Winners are...   And the Winners are... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:40 am

Congratulations to everybody involved and the Winners. I think that everyone is a winner, because the contest helps us to improve and we have received the prize already with those beautiful paintjobs!.

Congratulations! flower flower
Back to top Go down
Merc
Admin
Merc

PostSubject: Re: And the Winners are...   And the Winners are... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:32 am

Well put, G&D!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wargamefans.net
god and davion

PostSubject: Re: And the Winners are...   And the Winners are... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Thank you! The contests have helped me to improve. My scratchbuilding habilities began with the second contest. I hope to see more contests because they are a true source of inspiration and improvement.

Again, thank you for your efforts. I have been a jury in one contest we had in Spain and I know how hard it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the Winners are...   And the Winners are... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And the Winners are...
Page 1 of 1