WargameFans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all things RPG and Wargaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star trek movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Themaster

Themaster

Star trek movie Empty
PostSubject: Star trek movie   Star trek movie Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:57 am

If you haven't seen the movie, Do so. Just leave any time line information behind. They completely rewrote the star trek world. But in doing so have produced a great movie with the only real flaw as usual, the science, and a understanding of how things work. How big dose a star have to be to destroy a Galaxy and why do you send an ambassador alone to deal with it. Oh well, It is my fervent hope the get some smart new writer some day. Yet I fear that I will run out of alternate universes to tuck these anomaly's before that happens. cheers
Back to top Go down
Merc
Admin
Merc

Star trek movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star trek movie   Star trek movie Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:35 pm

Agreed! All in all it was fun, battles were smooth and beautiful, and Simon Pegg was the perfect Scotty, great casting job all around! I think it was great to see a more realistic realized and all around more complete movie than has been made from this franchise in some time. I look forward to the sequels! I think there is a great deal of potential in moving forward with what has now been established. Highly recommended 3 solid stars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wargamefans.net

Star trek movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WargameFans :: Reviews :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: