WargameFans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all things RPG and Wargaming!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warlord Metal Mercenary Painting Competition! UPDATED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merc
Admin
Merc

Warlord Metal Mercenary Painting Competition! UPDATED Empty
PostSubject: Warlord Metal Mercenary Painting Competition! UPDATED   Warlord Metal Mercenary Painting Competition! UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:08 am

So, here are the rules! There will actually be two competitions, the junior competion rules are the same as these, when sending those entries please make sure to include the category you are in Adult or Junior. And yes, you must be under 18 to join the junior competition!

1. UP TO 2 single based Models.
2. Any Reaper produced Warlord product. NO proxy's please.
3. Any Paint scheme is acceptable.
4. Stock and mofified models are acceptable as long as they are Reaper parts. This rule does not apply to bases, you may any base you wish to, any size any shape.
5. Unit does not need to be a cannon design.

The judging guidlines are as follows:
1.Color. Show us how well you blend, shade, drybrush, inkwash or whatever else you do to create a great paint job. 10 pts.
2. Attention to detail. How well did you accent the details of muscles, weapons, facial features, clothing, etc. 10 pts.
3. Overall appearance. Is this model a total pices from top to bottom. Is it based nicely? Is the paint job solid without bleadovers? Overall, is the piece complete? 5 pts.

There will be four judges, I will announce the rest, other than myself when I have confirmation from those I've asked...yes I am trying to get some special guest judges!

The top score possible is 25 per judge 100pts overall. We are not looking to discourage anyone, so point totals will not be made public unless requested to by the contestant. Start painting, have fun, and lets' see what you can come up with!

DEADLINE: Monday September 15th,( DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL OCTOBER 15TH) 11:59 p.m. US Central time! This date is to give everyone plenty of time given convention season, and those serving overseas that have expressed interest. So take your time and have a blast.

Please include both Reaper and WGF forum names, and personal shipping information so that I know where to send prizes!
Send entries to metal.mercenary@yahoo.com

Please no more than 4 total images at 600x600 pixels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wargamefans.net

Warlord Metal Mercenary Painting Competition! UPDATED
Page 1 of 1